Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fishing in Singapore - Pandan Reservoir Redemption





Pandan Reservoir is definitely my favourite freshwater fishing spot in Singapore now. I went there a couple of days back but did not even manage a single bite after going through my whole arsernal of lures. This day was definitely better. Others landed more than me when I was there but I landed my personal biggest one yet so life is good (unfortunately my battery died before that cast).



Rod: Major Craft First Cast UL

Reel: Shimano Nasci 500

Line: Fins Windtamer 4lbs

Leader: Varivas fluorocarbon 8lbs

Lures: Zman Grubz (Bubblegum) , Gomoku Bulky Ring rigged with a Daiwa Gekkabijin Jighead 2.0grams, size #6



Tight lines and smiley face :)


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jenius2016 © . Powered by Blogger.